Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moi.

Moi. So, I haven't wrote in a long long time. So, I figured I would write again. haha. It's still all good. Other than there is like 2'' of snow here. And it was -10'C here. :(. Soooo cold. And it gets dark at 4.15. But, other than that it is amazing here. My school is still going good. I am making more and more friends the more I talk in other english classes. I dont know what I am going to do when all my friends leave in Feb..... All alone with 1st and 2nd graders... I asked 2 of my teachers about how I will do my final and my biology teacher said she will see if I even have to take it. And for my math final all I have to do is the homework. All because I will be in LAPLAND for final week. Lapland is in 2 weeks! I am super excited. I get to see everyone again and my oldies! yay! It is going to be amazing. I switch families in 22 days.... I'm kinda nervous. Even thought they are great.... This first family is like my second family. They have done so much for me. And it is just going to be weird leaving them. We found out my younger host brother is allergic to dogs... So we had to get rid of our dog. It has been a week. It is so weird without him. He was so good. But, so mean sometimes. haha. No, really he was so nice. Everything had been going so fast. I can't believe that it has been over 1 year since my first overnighter. And tomorrow is 1 year since my interview.... It's just so crazy. I'm thinking of doing a ''day in the life of me'' pictures for a slideshow. I think it would be neat for everyone back home to see what it is like here. I think I will do it when I get my laptop. THAT IS ON IT'S WAY! haha. well, I am going to go. I will write when I get back from Lapland. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment